I want to personally welcome you to the IncluFit blog! The purpose of this blog is to share information related to a variety of inclusive health and fitness topics. Whether you are a health and fitness professional, an individual with a disability, a family member, own or manage a fitness facility, or are just someone who is interested about learning more about inclusive fitness this blog is for you.
The blog will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Exercises and workouts designed for everyone. Inclusive cardio, strength training, and mind-body workouts that you can do at home or the gym.
- Advice and how-to’s for selecting and using universally designed and adaptive fitness equipment.
- Practical tips for getting active and staying active.
- Insight into the latest research and news in inclusive fitness and sport.
- Tools for health and fitness professionals and facility owners and managers on how to make your classes, programs, and facilities inclusive of individuals of all abilities.
- Inspirational stories of individuals and organizations that embody the spirit of inclusive fitness.
- Information on inclusive fitness advocacy. Learn how to become involved in promoting inclusive fitness in the community.
IncluFit is committed to breaking down barriers and giving individuals with disabilities equal opportunity to fully participate in physical activity. We are excited to launch this blog to share this passion with you and spread the word about inclusive fitness. We sincerely hope that you visit this blog often and find it both educational and inspirational.
Remember, fitness is for everyone. No boundaries, no exceptions!